Photo Contest 2017
Enter the Indiana County Tourist Bureau Photo Contest!
In celebration of tourism in Indiana County, the Indiana County Tourist Bureau is conducting a photo contest beginning March 1, 2017 through February 28, 2018.
Photo Contest Rules
Please read this carefully to avoid having your photo disqualified!
Key Points of Photo Contest:
- Keep your photos geared towards tourism. We look forward to seeing what you capture to illustrate tourism in Indiana County. Need ideas of tourism photos? Here are some suggestions:
Events (example – fairs and festivals)
Outdoor Activities (example – camping, sports, golf)
Shopping & Food
- When submitting a photo, share as many details as you can about your photo, such as the location of the photo, month taken and/or event name.
- Your submitted photo will become property of ICTB and may appear in various promotional materials, such as printed brochures, calendars, social media, advertisements and our visitor guide, which is seen by tens of thousands of people.
- Quarterly contest windows:
12/1/17 – 2/28/18
Photo Contest Instructions:
- Go to: http://visitindianacountypa.org/photo-contest
- Fill in the form, including a description of your photo. Your photo must be in .jpg format, 300 dpi and 4 MB or smaller.
- Please use common sense when uploading photos. We will not approve photos that are racist, violent, hurtful, too suggestive, etc.
- One winner will be picked every quarter.
- Each quarter’s winning photographer will be notified via email or phone for arrangements to be made for picking up the prize.
- You may submit as many entries as you would like until that quarter is closed.
- Photos will be judged within 15 days after the end of each quarter. For example, photos entered during the first quarter will be judged by June 15th.
- Each must be in .jpg format and under 4 MB.
- Professional photographers MAY NOT upload photos to this contest. (If your main source of income is photography, you are a professional.)
- Photos with watermarks will be deleted. We might make exceptions if it is the photographer’s name and not very prominent.
- Only photos taken in Indiana County, PA will be considered for the contest.
- You must have a physical address in the United States.
- You must provide at least a one-sentence description of the photo.
- All photographs must be suitable for family viewing.
- No photographs from previous contests will be accepted.
- No collages are accepted.
- Don’t upload other people’s photos! This includes photos taken from a hired photographer. You must have taken and be the sole copyright holder of the photo.
- Judges’ decisions will be final.
- We reserve the right to make adjustments to these rules and requirements at any time without notice.
- An image that has elements removed is not eligible. Minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable.
IMPORTANT: All photographs that are entered become the property of Indiana County Tourist Bureau and may be used in future publications. When possible, photographer will be given credit.
For further information or questions, please contact the Indiana County Tourist Bureau at 724-463-7505.
To submit your photo and enter the contest, please Click Here!