Category — News
National Center for Defense Manufacturing & Machinery Summit is NCDMMs premier annual event for:
- Encouraging collaboration and partnerships among manufacturers, government, industry, and academia to advance manufacturing capabilities and technologies
- Networking with over 200 attendees with dynamic speakers and innovative discussion
- Showcasing cutting edge and current trends in manufacturing and defense
- Building relationships through a relaxing day on one of Pennsylvania’s best public golf courses
For complete information and registration, go to:
February 23, 2017 No Comments
Read about highlights from October, November and December in our Winter Newsletter!
Click HERE to view to newsletter!
December 30, 2016 No Comments
Looking for the perfect gift this holiday season?
There’s great news – you don’t need to search any further than your own backyard!
Discover amazing offerings in Indiana County when you shop locally this holiday season.
Click here to read the top 10 reasons you should buy local. Find out how you can benefit from local shopping this holiday season.
November 4, 2016 No Comments
Images Below Courtesy of Johnstown Magazine.
Additional Reviews on the “It’s A Wonderful Life” Festival:
“You gave me a wonderful time in your county. You went above and beyond to ensure we had a perfect time. Your efforts did not go unnoticed. Thanks again.”
Nancy M. on the Fernung Tour from Tipton County. Indiana
“Thanks for being such a wonderful host! We really lucked out with you and Carol. I didn’t realize that you wouldn’t be joining us on Sunday, otherwise I would have said good-bye to you Saturday night. The cards with the group photo were really sweet, and a nice surprise!”
Jennifer A. from Quakertown, PA
“Everyone had a wonderful time, thanks to all the extra effort you put into our group. Believe me it didn’t go unnoticed. I have done this enough to realize all the little extra things take a lot of time & effort. Everyone was so surprised It was a perfect Mystery Trip. I know I will do well on my next one because this was such a success. I told you we would bring good weather & it was perfect when we were there. There was just enough chill in the air for the parade to make it festive. Thanks for the ornaments, all the pictures the extra snacks, floats, tree & decorations and for setting up so many sites. Everything was greatly appreciated.”
June 10, 2016 No Comments
Not a member yet of the Tourist Bureau? Find out why NOW is the perfect time to join!
The Travel and Tourism industry spending in Indiana County amounts to over $170 million and accounts for more than 1,400 jobs countywide. Visitors spend discretionary dollars when visiting the area for business, sporting events, conventions, reunions, IUP events, etc. The bureau partners with Pennsylvania Association of Travel & Tourism, the Center for Economic Operations, and the 422 Co-Op Group to work together towards a common goal: the economic development and promotion of Indiana County’s attributes.
We invite all area business to become members of the tourist bureau and take advantage of networking and promotion opportunities from within and outside the region. The Indiana County Tourist Bureau offers memberships to businesses, restaurants, attractions, non-profit groups, clubs, organizations, one-time events, as well as individuals.
Members receive the following benefits:
1. Web Listing – List your organization on our website. Include photo, and product or service description.
2. Event Promotion – Members can place their events on our online calendar of events, in our printed
yearly calendar, and events email blast!
3. Listing in the Official Indiana County Visitor Guide – 100,000 copies are printed and distributed.
Advertising opportunities are available in the Visitors Guide and online. The Visitors Guide is distributed
throughout the region and Pennsylvania including county-wide Brochure Racks, Nationwide
Distribution Services, AAA offices, and Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and Maryland Turnpike Rest
Areas; Trade and Travel Shows, Fairs and Festivals, on-line sites and toll-free call requests.
4. Industry News: Receive newsletter updates of businesses in the area.
5. Networking Opportunities: Network at monthly Mingles and special events throughout the year.
6. County Distribution of Printed Marketing Collateral: Free distribution of member marketing materials.
New members receive a 10% discount off the yearly fee, when you complete your membership by December 31, 2015. Don’t miss this opportunity to be in the new 2016-2017 Visitor Guide.
October 12, 2015 No Comments