- Water Aerobics for 60 & OlderWATER AEROBICS PROGRAM for those persons 60 years of age and older. This is an ONGOING program through Aging Services, Inc. and is held every Friday, except holidays.
Water Aerobics is an excellent form of exercise for those with joint pain, because water offers natural resistance, which strengthens your muscles as you push against it. Since the effects of gravity diminish in water, you are able to do stretching in water that is impossible on land.
Classes are only $4 per class, and is on a pay 'as you go' basis. Call Aging Services at (724) 349-4500.
- Firkin Friday!Join us at Levity Brewing Company for our monthly firkin tapping!
We age our standard beers on a variety of fruits & spices in a stainless cask called a firkin which we tap right in front of our patrons. Oftentimes we choose a customer to be the honorary firkin tapper!
- Show Biz Game NightThe Indiana Players is pleased to invite everyone to our Show Biz Game Night at 8:00 p.m. on Friday, January 13th at Disobedient Spirits, 30 South Main St., Homer City. Tickets are $10 at the door or on Showclix. Light refreshments will be provided and there will be a cash bar. You are welcome to play or be part of the audience, but players have the chance to win prizes!
- Coal Run/McIntyre VFD Vegas Night Cash Bash @ C & Y Sportsmen's Club
- Chamber Business Expo Attend a premier networking event that provides a great opportunity to reach key business contacts. Includes: exhibits, seminars, musical entertainment and drawings.
Indiana Mall, 2334 Oakland Avenue, Indiana, PA 15701
- Jimmy Stewart Museum presents "Vertigo"1958 production of Vertigo
Starring Jimmy Stewart, Kim Novak, and Tom Helmore.
Retired police detective Stewart, who has a fear of heights, is hired by an old school chum in San Francisco to keep an eye on his wife.
- Veils and Cocktails Bridal Expo Park Inn by Radisson
- Friends of the Parks Annual Potluck DinnerDon't forget to save the date for our Annual Potluck Dinner & South Africa Travelogue: Saturday, January 28, 6 p.m. at the Indiana Fire Association's White Township Station social hall, 1555 Indian Springs Road, Indiana.