Invitation to Join Tourist Bureau – Become a Member TODAY!
Not a member yet of the Tourist Bureau? Find out why NOW is the perfect time to join!
The Travel and Tourism industry spending in Indiana County amounts to over $170 million and accounts for more than 1,400 jobs countywide. Visitors spend discretionary dollars when visiting the area for business, sporting events, conventions, reunions, IUP events, etc. The bureau partners with Pennsylvania Association of Travel & Tourism, the Center for Economic Operations, and the 422 Co-Op Group to work together towards a common goal: the economic development and promotion of Indiana County’s attributes.
We invite all area business to become members of the tourist bureau and take advantage of networking and promotion opportunities from within and outside the region. The Indiana County Tourist Bureau offers memberships to businesses, restaurants, attractions, non-profit groups, clubs, organizations, one-time events, as well as individuals.
Members receive the following benefits:
1. Web Listing – List your organization on our website. Include photo, and product or service description.
2. Event Promotion – Members can place their events on our online calendar of events, in our printed
yearly calendar, and events email blast!
3. Listing in the Official Indiana County Visitor Guide – 100,000 copies are printed and distributed.
Advertising opportunities are available in the Visitors Guide and online. The Visitors Guide is distributed
throughout the region and Pennsylvania including county-wide Brochure Racks, Nationwide
Distribution Services, AAA offices, and Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and Maryland Turnpike Rest
Areas; Trade and Travel Shows, Fairs and Festivals, on-line sites and toll-free call requests.
4. Industry News: Receive newsletter updates of businesses in the area.
5. Networking Opportunities: Network at monthly Mingles and special events throughout the year.
6. County Distribution of Printed Marketing Collateral: Free distribution of member marketing materials.